Friday, August 31, 2012

Apologies II

As you may have guessed, that last post was the result of a lapse in 'security' on my end; I forgot to shut down my laptop, and...well, you can easily fill in the details, I'm sure.

On a more important note, my Target seems to have finally arrived from her grandparent's home, and is settling back into her house with her parents as I type.  I can feel her brushing against my mind.  She knows I'm here, and knows that I know it (I apologize if that was a confusing sentence).  She also knows how much damage she did in Pittsburgh.  I can't help but feel that she's smirking through the child, reaching out to poke at me so faintly to mock my weakness.

Now, I must address one particular issue.  It was pointed out before in a comment that I could simply use a gun to complete the assignment, and I responded that her 'area of effect' was spreading.  I'm currently standing down the block from her house, which is a corner building, and as stated above, can feel her from time to time, brushing against me.  I would require a rifle, and I do not own one.  Nor do I know how to fire one accurately.  Guns have never been my forte, though I have used them on occasion.  Always in close-quarters, however.

I have much planning to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment