Sunday, August 12, 2012

Checking Out

I apologize for my lack of contact for the better part of the week, but I have been preparing to end my current assignment.  Now, I'm not one of the fools who posts how he will do something; I only post how I have done something.  That is to say, I will not bore you now with the details of my plans, but I will bore you later with the details of how I assassinated a young girl who was protected by something that forced me to play with a fucking doll.

Anyways, I managed to find a cafe with Wi-Fi, and remembered to bring my laptop with me when I left 'home base' for once, so I decided now would be as good a time as any to throw up a post.  I have time to kill, after all; 37 is currently on the move towards my general location and will be in position within half an hour to an hour.  Then I can to end this and get out of Lucia's hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment