Sunday, October 14, 2012

Soon

I apologize once again for another lengthy delay, but this is the first time in a very long while I've attempted a mission of this scale.  I'm having trouble adjusting to the amount of coordination needed in order to keep things moving along nicely.  Luckily for me, Chaingel is quite used to this level of control.  For the past few weeks, at her 'suggestion,' we've been training.  Sparring, shooting, practicing maneuvers; we've been working on every little detail of our plan, and were we not Proxies, we would likely have killed each other by now.

I'm becoming restless, however; I need to get on the assignment proper instead of simply preparing for it.  We plan on carrying out the execution this week.  No set date as of yet, but definitely before the weekend rolls around.  We aren't the kind to procrastinate.

No comments:

Post a Comment